Claim your spot with award winning wildlife photographer and filmmaker Packy Savvenas for a private photography lesson in either Grand Tetons and or/Yellowstone National Park.
Claim Your Spot
- Start capturing STUNNING photos every-time! Most photographers over-think the whole process.
- It took me YEARS of hard work to realize this… but when I finally did, it changed my entire life.
- My goal is to help wildlife photographers break-through their barriers and reach their full potential.
- I’ve put together a workshop of POWERFUL secrets that will show you how simple it actually is to take stunning wildlife photos every-time.
Claim Your Spot
Wildlife Photography Examples:
The world in all its fascination is meant to be explored... Nature & Landscape 🌲 Adventure Photographer 📷 Jackson, WY ⛰️ visit 👇
Wildlife Photography Lessons:
(Jackson Hole, Grand Tetons & Yellowstone National Park)
20 years of experience wrapped up in a six hour private hands-on course!
WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON:Regularly $499
$ 3998 Hour Session
- Increase your confidence, improve consistency and properly expose your wildlife photos every-time.
- Help you recognize optimal landscape situations with wildlife.
- Learn to use any type of weather to your advantage.
Please inquire for Events, Products or Real Estate photography near Jackson Hole, WY.
I want to take the best photo I’ve ever taken for any occasion. Over the years this is what I have become the most passionate about. “Your digital footprint is more than just another picture or selfie, it’s your legacy it will be carried on through the ages. This is what you are leaving behind – your story, your moment, and you will want it to be remembered and admired for decades to come.” Packy Savvenas
When you book with me, you’ll find you’ll have made the right choice with no regrets.
That’s a promise.
Servicing: Jackson, WY and surrounding areas; I’m also available for Travel & Destination Photography!
What Others Say
We are always very impressed with the quality of work and reasonable prices. Packy and his wife Amy always find the best places to shoot and treat you like family. We can't wait to have him capture more memories for us in the future.Dalton CohenTeacher